Sunday, June 5, 2011

Warrior...needs...fooooood

Anyone remember the game Gauntlet? I feel like the Warrior, who is low on health, moving slowly, and you hear the game-master say "Warrior Needs Food"!

Things have been pretty hectic with my shows. A few days after Cindy and Sebastien's wedding (which was the day after a all night metal show), I was called semi last minute to shoot a band called Blackfield, who were in Canada for the first time.

A few days after that, I was given the go for my first ever show at Montreal's Bell Centre. This is where the Montreal Canadians play and is pretty much the go-to venue for all big bands. From Bon Jovi, Foo Fighters, Janet Jackson,... this is THE venue. My cherry popper was a french artist named Maxime Landry, who is the winner of Quebec's version of American Idol. It was awesome to experience shooting with the whose who in the media world.

And then after THAT, it was back to Club Soda to shoot the semi-finals of the Emergenza festival, which featured 6-7 bands.

I'm running left and right and would love to give a more detailed wrap-up of each show, but this mini blog entry will have to do.

BLACKFIELD














No comments:

Post a Comment