Friday, June 24, 2011

Let the festivals BEGIN!!!

The blog is going to get a bit quieter over the summer.

Why you ask? I've received my accreditation for the Montreal Jazz festival and the Vans Warped tour. I also applied (but am still waiting) on the Heavy MTL and Osheaga festivals.

I should be getting some greats from the Jazz fest such as Tony Bennett, Colin James, Bootsy Collins and many others. My shooting schedule is about 20 bands between June 25th and July 4. I get to shoot at some top notch venues like the Metropolis, Place des Arts and many others.

A few weeks after that, I'll be heading to the Vans Warped tour, which I'll be shooting about 20 bands, but all in the same day! Going to be insane, I'm sooo psyched.

I think in between I'll be having some downtime, just to enjoy the summer somewhat. If I do get Heavy MTL, it's the weekend after Warped. 2 days of metal. And if I get Osheaga, it's the weekend after Heavy MTL. 3 days of pop rock.

Let the festivals BEGIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment