Tuesday, October 5, 2010

La Ronde rides

My wife and I had season passes for La Ronde, the Six Flags park here in Montreal. We went as many times as we could go and I brought along my XSI (wasn't brave enough to drag the 7D)

We were there mostly for fun, and I had all intentions to head back one day and one night just for photography, but never got around to it.

I was going through my Lightroom and realized I never did anything with any of those images, so here are a few quick edits of the Goliath, the tallest coaster in Canada when it was built (now second tallest).

Hope you enjoy!

OMG!!! Here we GooooOOooOOoo. The front is really fun on this one
LaRonde2010-1

Putting a little motion in the image
LaRonde2010-2

This is taken from the back parking lot
LaRonde2010-3

A couple more stylized shots of the park
LaRonde2010-4_Orbit

LaRonde-5_Splash

No comments:

Post a Comment