Monday, December 20, 2010

Lazy Sunday Photo Walk

Not being in the mood for laundry and house cleaning (am I ever?) I grabbed my camera on Sunday morning and headed out the door (then to the bus, then to another bus, then to downtown, long live suburbs) for a photo walk. Texted my friend Reneau who happened to be free and we met up and walked some small side streets in the Plateau Mont-Royal area of Montreal.

The Plateau is a pretty funky part of town with a bohemian flavor. The sidewalks weren't clear, so it made the going a little bit rough (and my knee is still hurting today) but managed to get some interesting urban shots.

So many more streets to pick apart with my lens, but here are a few from the day!

Like I said, slightly bohemian aka hippy-ish ;)
Plateau1219-61

Plateau1219-41

One thing about the Plateau is there is a lot of urban art / graffiti
Plateau1219-23

Plateau1219-133

Even hippies like Starbucks...and I guess some don't care about using trash cans
Plateau1219-149

Plateau1219-66

No comments:

Post a Comment